Advice on the Tay

LeeN

Hi all, just after some advice about the Tay, only ever shot there once before, although was a success for another just not for myself, being a young lad when I first visited with my fathers friend ( 7 years ago ) I enjoyed every second of it even tho I never lifted the gun to a bird, the experience will stick with me, any how the question I was wanting to ask is, where did I go that day? I only just remember us taking a turning for errol and then parking up and walking down an old pipe to the shore! Any1 point me in that direction again?

Fathers friend is no longer with us so can't rattle his brains about it but hopefully someone with local knowledge can?

Hoping to make some trips up this year and with luck bag a goose or 2,

Feel free to pm me if you like.

Cheers. Lee

Only been the once and back up there this season but we did have a long wonder north of Tay bridge around the large cove just pass tayport, better if you google it but it was a long walk around the shore

Looking at where errol is on google map I would of thought as long has you can get access to the river frontage you would be ok but the rocky outlets which stretch out into the river seemed very popular last season, just got to watch the tide times/heights although we were told the river is slow coming in, but better not to take any chances