BPS TEN BORE

muncher

bought one from myres,"dont like it"kicks like a mule,you also need mr tickle arms to work it and everytime you reload you tend to take your eye off with the pump,what i do like is the chunkieness of the barrel with the terror choke so i have sent the barrel away to be custom fitted to an old semi auto ithaca mag ten,that will be a tool,spare bps action here if needed,,

I load im ok there well as ok as any of us are given the powder sittuation, i might be crying in a couple of years unless stuff starts to show up next year or two.

Just run getting another Ten one of these BPSs past the kids they want one im selling a kestrel i just got to make us have a ten each, eldest lads wanting the BPS so im off to get one next week wile i can still get one. They have been out the country a few years now im only going to kick myself latter if i miss out on this its not like they are strong money is it.

Must been a been a large shipment come in

Large being the most appropriate word for them!

Went to Malmo today to look at them abnd buy one but the thing was so big my arms were too short to cycle the action properly. Shames the botton eject would have been great as am a leftie. Got a 3.5 Maxus instead

Large being the most appropriate word for them!

Went to Malmo today to look at them abnd buy one but the thing was so big my arms were too short to cycle the action properly. Shames the botton eject would have been great as am a leftie. Got a 3.5 Maxus instead

As i said earlier im 6ft 2in and they are quite a long reach to cycle the action for me, but you do get used to it dont let it put you off buying one.