Gunmark Kestrel 10 gauge

Gunmark Kestrel

£250

10 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition Leiston, Suffolk
Side by Side, 1/2 Choke, 1/2 Choke, 32" barrels
Image Image Image

Description

Lost my coastal wildfowling so it's now time to part with this beast. Weighs in at about 10.5 lbs. Proofed for steel.. I'll throw in about half a dozen 3inch 53gm no 3 bismuth cartridges, a bronze brush and a lambs wool mop.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member Woods&Wurz. Message them here

This is my gun.. I'll try and answer all your questions in one go. Shotgun nav, I would consider rfd. I have a friend in the trade so I could enquire as to the cost of doing so but this cost would be at YOUR cost, in addition to the gun.

Richie10, I've just had a look and the barrels are stamped 10-89, which I assume is 10gauge 89 MM. chambers. I have used 3.5 inch cartridges through it, and indeed I have made a mistake with the cartridge size as they are Remington 3.5 inch carts.

roostshooter1, it's priced to sell as I don't have a use for it anymore and I think it should go to someone who'll use it for what it's designed to do, knock down geese.

On a further note I have come across another 10 cartridges so it's 16 in total, as a result I'm looking for another £10, so £260 in total.

I hope that covers all your queries, anymore the drop me a line. Regards Woods&Wurz.