Project next week

la bala

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive seen Moonshiners your not discoverys next reality show are you la bala . running beer in your series Landy over the sufolk border. :lol: :lol:

Tony, the noise my diff is making i wont be running anything very far. This little project is to get the p@@y problem out of my head for a few days. :lol:

is whatever you are making legal ?..................us being very law abiding wouldnt want to get mixed up in your goings on....

You get that boat sorted, you got loads of passengers waiting over the channel. :lol::lol:

Crikey you lot down in those backwoods Norfolk places i bet your galoping about on horse back all night over those marshes bringing in Kegs of French brandy by the score, going to seedy road side inns where dusky raven haired Beautys serving it in flagons.. You know Then ditchy in his stewart grainger pose walks in wearing a black cloak and a three cornered hat, clutching a 2016 Binbrook Motors Catalogue complete with price list of course. :lol: :lol:

Edited by TONY R

Wasnt allowed in the workshop yesterday, mums orders :lol: . Had 4 hours on project today and got a bit done. As i dont have a folder, i tacked a piece of angle to each fold line and with a thin cutting wheel in grinder cut half way through. The bits i didnt need i cut out. Once all the folds were scored the 3mm plate folded easily. Once folded a few 25mm tacks brought everything into shape, i will seam weld it later. I even got a couple of legs on, i cant put the back ones on yet as there is a reason. Well by now its obvious what its going to be, and i hope any interested parties will maybe have a go. Sorry about carp pics, my phone is nearly as old as me. :lol::lol: . More to follow.

Some more

post-52836-0-23935100-1472573589_thumb.jpg

post-52836-0-41712900-1472573603_thumb.jpg

post-52836-0-26474500-1472573621_thumb.jpg

post-52836-0-38681100-1472573634_thumb.jpg

post-52836-0-34129000-1472573648_thumb.jpg

post-52836-0-52404500-1472573662_thumb.jpg

post-52836-0-98370700-1472573762_thumb.jpg

post-52836-0-62349700-1472573779_thumb.jpg

still dont know what it is.....................a washing station ?

Crikey you lot down in those backwoods Norfolk places i bet your galoping about on horse back all night over those marshes bringing in Kegs of French brandy by the score, going to seedy road side inns where dusky raven haired Beautys serving it in flagons.. You know Then ditchy in his stewart grainger pose walks in wearing a black cloak and a three cornered hat, clutching a 2016 Binbrook Motors Catalogue complete with price list of course. :lol: :lol:

i can see you have been down here before....................you wernt perchance "one of the Kings men" wurst tho' ?