Wheat

maxwell

I wish you luck , but with so many stubbles around the birds are spread out,

but as the fields are turned over,

the food table for woodpigeon decease s thus concentrates the birds to specific fields, and then when found those fields should produce great sport

Enjoy I turned up at one of my fields yesterday which had been cut just under a week before. Me and another member from here shot it last sat and had approx 40 birds I had been for a look a couple of days ago also and there were plenty of birds about. Turned the bend on the road to find the field had been ploughed :unhappy:

Enjoy I turned up at one of my fields yesterday which had been cut just under a week before. Me and another member from here shot it last sat and had approx 40 birds I had been for a look a couple of days ago also and there were plenty of birds about. Turned the bend on the road to find the field had been ploughed :unhappy:

That was unfortunate but at least you got to shoot it, these days most stubbles don't last long especially with contractors.