Rockland Wildfowlers Sporting Auction

anser2

On September 4th Rockland Wildfowlers sporting auction opens. Lots of chances to bid to a days wildfowling at marshes all over the country, plus sporting goods ( cartridge bags ect ) and art work showing wildfowling and wildfowl , Just the job to hang over the fireplace. One unlucky winner will even have the chance to join me for a morning flight after the pinks or a evening duck flight in South Norfolk. The auction has been used to buy land to secure shooting for the future on a number of sites within the Broads so its all for a good cause as well as giving many the chance to shoot a marsh that is not usually available to them.

Bidding starts in the morning

Link

http://www.rocklandw...y/shooting_lots

??

• 2 weeks later...

Much as i like hefty cheques please do not send any auction cheques to me! All money must be sent to Rockland WA as instructed on the web site. Thanks to all who have bid in the auction your money all will go to insure the future of wildfowling on the marshes. When a club owns its own marshes then the future of wildfowling continues as long as shooting ducks and geese remain within the law.