Time to show off :)

ASunnyD

winning a bottle of whiskey when i was 8 years old at the village fete with a diana 177...sold the whiskey to my fathers friend....my father went balistic and demanded the money off me and i told him where to go......he wouldnt speak to me for 2 weeks..........he was a nasty piece of work so that suited me....

that was back in the 1960's

Edited by ditchman

200 yard Rabbit with a .177 Gat Gun, had to use them special coloured fluffy flighted metal darts,it was stone cold dead with one heads shot.

My most memorable shot was with a newish cheap ASI Air rifle with open sights in my early teens inn the eighties on a friends Aunts farm. We were taking turns shooting feral pigeons and rats when we heard ting on the corrugated sheeting and looked outside to see a couple of older lads from a nearby rough estate shooting at us from the other side of the field, my mate had a pot shot at them and never got near. On my turn i shot high thinking it might scare them off,never took a great deal of notice of trajectory and drop back then held way over their heads and squeezed off the shot, heard a yelp and watched as he grabbed his sack and fell to the floor wailing, they both scarpered after that. One shot and one nut with a crappy spanish import at the length of the horses field. Bet he was glad he had denim jeans on. could try a hundred times and never make that shot just pot luck.

Whats your best shot or shots.

Edited by figgy

So far my best shots are taking cans off logs at 50 yards as far as distance, I did spend a good 15 minutes a few weeks ago creeping under trees and bushes covered in mud and sheep ****, cuts and grazes to a tree I knew where the pigeons were resting. Being a ninja pro I managed to get under the tree directly, I picked my pigeon and took the shot through the chest and it dropped like a stone. All that hard work for the hunt felt great :)

So far my best shots are taking cans off logs at 50 yards as far as distance, I did spend a good 15 minutes a few weeks ago creeping under trees and bushes covered in mud and sheep ****, cuts and grazes to a tree I knew where the pigeons were resting. Being a ninja pro I managed to get under the tree directly, I picked my pigeon and took the shot through the chest and it dropped like a stone. All that hard work for the hunt felt great :)

that must go down in pigeon watch folk law

brilliant,,, I just spat my soup all over the place when I read that :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol:

Breaking the string holding a £50 note with a bent barreled piece of **** at a dodgy stand in Leicester Square a few years ago, 3 shots for a quid, aimed at the note twice in same place, realised it was shootind 3" low and 4" left at about 10 ', aimed off and with a bit of luck too, broke the string cleanly. the stall holders face was a picture! and I was not allowed another go!

Come on evo, tell us your story??

probably taking a fox out at 80yrds with a .177, shot just behind the ear in 35mph winds with gusts of 60mph, and to top it off I closed my eyes when I pulled the trigger,

a few on here wont believe me though,,, just watch

I'm going to show off now, I'm on my way back from work, got a call from the significant other and she told me she's shopping so I should go shooting for a couple of hours.... Either she is a real good one and I need to marry her... Or she found my card and has spent far too much money....