Muller choke

farmboy807

Hi everyone I know I've asked this before bu Looking at ording a muller choke today

Before I do

Can anyone recommend which one or what's best

Understand it will be different for everyone and what they shoot

Il will be shooting 36g 1 and 3s at ducks and geese flying over I understand they have 4

And one called passing

But have seen a lot of people say the ufo

Is this choke better at holding the pattern giving better range and kill thanks in advance before I waste £100

Hi mooty did you just order the ones on there website as I rung up and said wanted it for steel and it's special order so did you just get a normal one and use it for steel

Yes just order over the phone the ones that are on his website, he will tell you that they don't take steel but I myself and many others off this site use steel through them they are a good choice but I think Mr potter is being over catious. I use the light full in my bettinsoli with no issues.

Hi everyone I know I've asked this before bu Looking at ording a muller choke today

Before I do

Can anyone recommend which one or what's best

Understand it will be different for everyone and what they shoot

Il will be shooting 36g 1 and 3s at ducks and geese flying over I understand they have 4

And one called passing

But have seen a lot of people say the ufo

Is this choke better at holding the pattern giving better range and kill thanks in advance before I waste £100

In the mullers get the UFO.

But Brileys carsens or kicks as mentioned work well, and are a bit cheaper too.

Ok thanks greeny that's what I thought so light full would a Gd choice then by the sound of it :)

Ow and which as there is a extended ported choke that was the one I was looking at getting is there any different from that one to the normal mobile ones

The none ported is the ones I've got after research in this forum

The only true way to know is by patterning your gun and choke combo or see if someone else has and decide yourself if it's what your looking for.

In

My SX3 a Kicks Highflyer in Modified was fantastic for all my Wildfowling and rough shooting but in my Beretta A300 Xtrema the Kicks Full didn't shoot as well.

Now I have a Benelli M2 I am undecided what choke to go for as some of my shooting is close teal and mallard flushed from pools and splashes on the marsh to quite high geese, all in the same flight sometimes.

I'll be watching this to see what you all choose and your opinions of them.

I've got a reply from an email I sent to briley a while ago and they said there I/m X2 extended choke can be used with any sized steel shot and ive fired hundreds of 5mm and Bbb through it with no ill effects .

I've tried them all and found briley I/m (or a briley exr) to be the best for all sizes of shot but if you tend to use 4mm and smaller Id go tighter again

I used MULLERs H20 Waterfowl chokes in a Maxus and a Beretta A 400 . Passing and UFO , I found passing much more user friendly and shot everything from 20yd Snipe to 55 Yd Duck with it .

UFO on the other hand I unscrewed and left it in the Box , now if we had The big boys around here I might have used it , but we don't .