Insurance

Jamesrb90

Yes BASC are fighting for air gunners - and others too

Yes BASC is still working hard north of the boarder - ultimately when you have a political party that ignores its constituents, ignored stakeholders and ignores the police what can you do?

Having been here for 21 years I can honestly say that the service delivered by the BASC firearms team has improved significantly and especially in the last three years with the added bonus of having a £100k legal expenses policy to back up cases that under the old system would never have gone anywhere near a court.

As I say, it does not matter what I post someone or other will always crop up with the 'yes....but..' ignoring al the good work we do just to have a little dig at BASC, even if it means digging up something which happened 15 years ago and nothing to do with the current thread :rolleyes:

I find it amusing that people drag up things from over a decade ago, which could have been quickly resolved with a letter, phone call or email,but evidently it was not important enough for them to do so...nor consider for one moment that maybe your call was returned but unanswered, on a thread that has nothing to do with their initial issue, just to have a bit of a dig, and to assume that nothing at BASC has changed...and completely ignoring all that BASC has delivered in the past few days to protect air gunners....

I find it amusing that people drag up things from over a decade ago, which could have been quickly resolved with a letter, phone call or email,but evidently it was not important enough for them to do so...nor consider for one moment that maybe your call was returned but unanswered, on a thread that has nothing to do with their initial issue, just to have a bit of a dig, and to assume that nothing at BASC has changed...and completely ignoring all that BASC has delivered in the past few days to protect air gunners....

David,,, some are never pleased,,, its just a good job BASC was not an airgun,,, as I bet someone on here would say there,s had leaked :lol::lol: :lol:

Well at least you are amused David - I also find it amusing to hear how easy the situation could have been resolved - if BASC don't get an answer when they phone someone do they simply give up? You make so many presumptions that you might consider a career in Creative writing Sir but let's simply agree to disagree before we engage in post ping pong. For my part I promise never to join your organisation but will wish you well.