Are there any Humber South Bank Wildfowlers on here?

BrowningB525

Fair enough. How did you find it?

Easy....i crossed the humber bridge and turned right

The wildfowling could be good, very good on occasion, the section I liked was thick reedbeds and then quite a deep channel of water so a dog was essential, mainly goose flighting but if the tide was right there could be a few ducks around too, had my best flight in recent years there a couple of years back, mixed bag of geese and ducks. Only ever shot the other access points a couple of times, one was nearly all goose flighting but the other which you have to cross the reserve to was a mix, but you have to be very careful of the rules down there, you will be watched by the birdy boys with telescopes.

Easy....i crossed the humber bridge and turned right

The wildfowling could be good, very good on occasion, the section I liked was thick reedbeds and then quite a deep channel of water so a dog was essential, mainly goose flighting but if the tide was right there could be a few ducks around too, had my best flight in recent years there a couple of years back, mixed bag of geese and ducks. Only ever shot the other access points a couple of times, one was nearly all goose flighting but the other which you have to cross the reserve to was a mix, but you have to be very careful of the rules down there, you will be watched by the birdy boys with telescopes.

Ha, I left myself open to that one.

I have mentally ruled the one with the reeds out as I don't have a gundog. You make a good point about the reserve, I don't plan on breaking any rules, but I would rather not be watched if possible. It's also a fair walk. The other one accessed from the village looks promising.