Evil pumpkin unusual mixed bag.

Paul taylor

After many days where work ended too late this week I finally managed to get out with the shotgun on Friday. Sod's law not a ****** pigeon in sight but after helping Mr farmer move a calf who had just lost its mum I decided to have a walk along the hedges and see if I could add to my tally of six rabbits I'd had the previous night with the air rifle and NV gear. Lots of rabbits about at the moment and I need to stock up on dog food so more the merrier. Took the first rabbit after a stalk along the bottom field hard stalk but easy shot but the second bolted from another hedge and had a good speed up but I hit it with both barrels for a good kill. As darkness came in I stood hid in another hedge hoping some bunnies who had spooked would reemerge but as my eyes where failing in the darkness a ****** Chinese lantern came floating over the field and heading for the barns of a neighbouring farm so I though I'd try and bring it down for both fun and safety reasons. Not something you'd expect to shoot but here he is, evil pumpkin
EE9BFBAF-D1A4-40D7-BDB4-AE7D0E480D4B_zps