a sunday session

Cant hit them all

had two trips in the same day yesterday, I got there about 9am as i know people would be finished or finishing of flights so had a good exploring session about a new area to me. see about half a dozen seals swimming about see a big flock of mallards was out for 4 hours.

then went back in the evening at 5.30pm to have a evening flight and stayed into just before high tide.

Successfully find my way back in low light and feeling more comfortable out there in that area, see some ducks but far to high to even try and let a shoot off

had two trips in the same day yesterday, I got there about 9am as i know people would be finished or finishing of flights so had a good exploring session about a new area to me. see about half a dozen seals swimming about see a big flock of mallards was out for 4 hours.

then went back in the evening at 5.30pm to have a evening flight and stayed into just before high tide.

Successfully find my way back in low light and feeling more comfortable out there in that area, see some ducks but far to high to even try and let a shoot off

Good on you Mate 👏👏 Your efforts will be rewarded in more ways than one eg More knowledge of the Marsh and getting to know the habits of the Wildfowl you pursue. I'm sure we will be seeing soon a post of your success.

Keep doing what you are doing it will come good 👍

Good to hear from another newbie (This will be my third season) who seems to enjoy all the "incidentals" of wildfowling as much as I do.

I remember going on a reccy in my first season and being just as excited at seeing an otter scrambling about at low tide as (eventually) bagging my first bird.

This pastime needs more like you!

Good luck with the coming season(s).