Camo hide stealth ghost net......which one??

ratchers

Not quite a pop up but based on the same idea. I have just made my own using one of the folding camping chairs with arms, some old plastic drain rods and black water pipe. The camo netting was the most expensive part. Purchased a carp fishers tent from Aldi for £12 I think it was and the material from this was used to make the roof and sides waterproof. It all folds up into my LR90 Defender. Designed for ambushing not decoying but a similar one could be made for decoying. I used the see through fine mesh netting for the front but it is not good enough against the eyes of magpies, so I am adding a type of 3d leaf instead. Very comfortable and I can have it up and in use in five minutes.

I use an open top hide, with stakes and screen occasionally if the situation warrants it and I also have another pop up which can seat two people and be in use in about 45 seconds, again home made. I prefer to spend my money on cartridges, so make my own kit where I can.

Edited by Walker570

They only tend to be see thru if you put your face up close...if you walk 30 yards away and look back at them you will get the idea - not effective with crows but pigeons often seem oblivious to them as long as you have a decent background and don't move around.

hello, you can always double up, woodlands gun shop near hungerford sell a good net 2 mtr x 4 mtr off a big roll, buy a 8 mtr length and tie together with loops making a better 2m x 4 m and folds up to fit in a game bag