Daystate Huntsman Regal - Full Review

srspower

Pretty sure the "silencer" is only really effective when firing a pellet - otherwise your review confirms what I have always thought....it's dearer than the S410 but not as good - it certainly cannot beat the S410 on any score that counts in the real world and judging by your accuracy test it falls well short of the AA .

Only issue with the Regal vs the old Huntsman Classic we found up our club was it tendancy to leak and have to go back to Daystate. out of three new ones bought by members all three had to go back due to leaks. Other than that nice triggers and accurate but stories of leaks and under power abound on line. Not an issue they ever had with the Huntsman Classic

Pretty sure the "silencer" is only really effective when firing a pellet - otherwise your review confirms what I have always thought....it's dearer than the S410 but not as good - it certainly cannot beat the S410 on any score that counts in the real world and judging by your accuracy test it falls well short of the AA .

To be fair that could be my shooting or the pellets! I was still quite impressed though, it certainly performs a lot better than my AA s310.