Should i trade up for a Wildcat

jeddy11

Hi after picking up a Wildcat in my local RFD I have fallen for it but i i would have to trade up to afford it.

I would be trading in my Brocock compatto .177 and my Hw97k .177 with john bowkett stage 1 tune probably at a rubbish price and pay the rest.

Do you guys think the Wildcat is worth it ???

James

I had to google the Compatto but know the HW brand very well, having owned a 30 ft lbs Wildcat now for a good few months I think the rifle is very very nice indeed and well suited to hunting despite a few niggles. Mine was inaccurate initially but after a visit to the importers who apparently re-barrelled it the accuracy has been up to the standard I would expect.

Having said all this I personally don't think it's worth two such rifles and cash on top.

What will the Wildcat do that none of your other, top notch, guns cannot? If it's a ********, sorry,pup then how many times have you honestly watched a Rabbit ,Pigeon , Rat or Corvid (delete as applicable) heading off into the sunset because your weapon is too long?(Ooooer mrs). Airguns have ,pretty much, reached their Zenith and you already have 2 guns capable of proving this - anything else is simply desire for a new Trinket - on the other hand you only live once and if you have the money.........

• 4 weeks later...

I would buy it,but not at the expense of the other 2, iv'e just bought a compatto to add to my collection hard to beat for the money.

Wildcat is nice , but will it shoot tighter groups the the Compatto probably not, but I for one know what it's like when you want a new toy.

Kev1gun