The Wash

lee-kinsman

I got pinks at my regular haunts but none i can take a shot at without the projectiles being electronicaly guided.

Bei ng there and having them in range is an alltogether different story, You can only be there, thats my advice you can not shoot them at home, my young lad gave me my own advice this morning when we were walking off soaking wet, You got to be in it to win it go west young man.... Well east in your cases. :lol: :lol: Get out there get among em give them some tiz the only way im afraid. ;):yes:

Im praying for Fog again tuesday. :yes:

Edited by TONY R

Americas a wild west but here its civilised on the west, but over there on the east it can be wild, I was walking off a marsh one night down there no one behind me dog was a bit jumpy kept looking back and that low muffled bark labs do when not sure, Sudenly i was aware there was something behind me i turned around and right behind me was this figure, real short legs he had had an unleaved pump action over his shoulder and could i heck as like understand a word he said in his introduction, but everything he said either ended in boy or old boy.

This bloke wasa chatty enough, not that i understood a thing he said i just kept saying yes and laughed if he did tried to convince him i understood not to be rude if you understand, he walked back to where the cars were parked near a big drain, he got in an old Landrover i swear could not have been road legal, i changed my boots put my gear gun in the car, and he walked up, stuck his hand out i shook it, and he was off at break neck speed in this Landrover i swar it was uncanbily fast what with it one working rear light and all.

I set off on the long run home, thinking about this charecter, them, it dawned on my he had webed hands. :yahoo::lol: :lol:

Never been back since i burned all my wash maps notes affter that incident, be carefull down there.

Edited by TONY R

Americas a wild west but here its civilised on the west, but over there on the east it can be wild, I was walking off a marsh one night down there no one behind me dog was a bit jumpy kept looking back and that low muffled bark labs do when not sure, Sudenly i was aware there was something behind me i turned around and right behind me was this figure, real short legs he had had an unleaved pump action over his shoulder and could i heck as like understand a word he said in his introduction, but everything he said either ended in boy or old boy.

This bloke wasa chatty enough, not that i understood a thing he said i just kept saying yes and laughed if he did tried to convince him i understood not to be rude if you understand, he walked back to where the cars were parked near a big drain, he got in an old Landrover i swear could not have been road legal, i changed my boots put my gear gun in the car, and he walked up, stuck his hand out i shook it, and he was off at break neck speed in this Landrover i swar it was uncanbily fast what with it one working rear light and all.

I set off on the long run home, thinking about this charecter, them, it dawned on my he had webed hands. :yahoo::lol: :lol:

Never been back since i burned all my wash maps notes affter that incident, be carefull down there.

Couldn't have been me Tony boi , my ole legs are nearly two foot long and the ole boi who I was swearing at and calling him everything under the sun ( or moon ) just kept smiling and agreeing . come to think of it , I did have a land rover although that count of bin mine because none of the lights worked and it only done 60 in 4.8 seconds , as for the hands , no way , feet yes and one hand webbed but not both at the time , but they are now :yes: .

Couldn't have been me Tony boi , my ole legs are nearly two foot long and the ole boi who I was swearing at and calling him everything under the sun ( or moon ) just kept smiling and agreeing . come to think of it , I did have a land rover although that count of bin mine because none of the lights worked and it only done 60 in 4.8 seconds , as for the hands , no way , feet yes and one hand webbed but not both at the time , but they are now :yes: .

No cant have been you The LR had one light working, thats unless you have a red eye in the back of your head. :lol:

Frosts in Scotland give it another 2/3 weeks..

Always used to be 3rd week in October when widgeon came in on the wash.

Food seems to be scarce on the marsh the last few years,they do not stop long..

They move round the coast very quickly now towards south east..

Thank you that's probably the most helpful reply on this thread

Never saw one come up with the tide on the creek I was on tonight,but there have been a lot of them about Dont like the dog going in when they're about to be honest

I keep well away from from big creek's lost a Pink and 2 Pintail to them a mate who shoot to the right in the other County has also lost a few Duck to them