A cautionary and gory tale

spandit

Shot a couple of bunnies tonight having popped out on a whim with nothing but my rifle. My shooting bag was still in the house and had all my knives, plastic gloves etc. In it. So I wouldn't lose the rabbits in the dark, I left them on the bonnet of my Jimny, which would also stop them getting covered in slugs and might stop the local foxes from carrying them off before I had a chance to box them up

Came back after about 20 minutes to find the rabbits still there but this left behind:

3688B267-F06D-45E0-A2E9-F612F66EB3BC.jpg

That's going to be fun to clean off in the morning! :D

I left a Teal in the boot of the wife's company car. What's that bloody smell, I was saying to myself. You'd think she would clean this car every now and then. Borrowed it again a week later to drive to the chip shop and finally decided to clean it myself. Dead, week old Teal tight wrapped in a Tesco bag.

Oh, you misunderstand. Nothing got the rabbits, I took them off the bonnet myself but hadn't figured on the blood! It's washed off now. Only part of the car that's clean...

Doesnt take much to confuse me...

Had a VW Amarok on test drive recently and popped a fox in the back..next day realised that there was one heck of a mess in the back...my mum had popped round and being a veggie want massively impressed...oh well :lol: