How to store AA s410?

Tomo-1

Hi. I have a new aa s410. I have looked through the manual but cannot see any mention of how to store the gun i.e. cocked or slack spring i.e. not touched after firing, after making safe obviously.

Common sense would say to store it in a relaxed spring position as in just fired. As this is my first pcp I don't want to mess it up.

Also when filling with air do you cock the gun? Sorry if this is a basic question.

Thanks.

I think if it ever is fully empty you need to cock it before filling but don't let it drop below 80/100 and it is fine, there's no Spring like a break barrel so the only think under tension is the seals keeping the air in, also it ok to dry fire it unlike a break barrel.

Enjoy it,brilliantly accurate air rifle!

As said, you should store her uncocked - you can, of course "decock" these by simply holding the bolt open, pulling the trigger then easing the bolt back forwards btw - mine runs best at 170bar and most seem the same, this should give you around 60 shots capable of removing a gnats wedding tackle.