The Chosen One

Adge Cutler

Hmm :hmm:

I wonder how long the chosen one is going to last after results like that.

You can perhaps forgive a 1 nil defeat against a top 5 club away..but 4 nil ?

Perhaps the Chosen Special one isn't deity he tells us he is ?

Edited by Adge Cutler

This time last year in another place I was ridiculed by some ManU fans when I dared to suggest that LVG wasn't the man for that club. At that time they were up near the top after a run of lucky results and easy fixtures. I was also told at the same time that I knew nothing about football because I dared to suggest that Rooney was past his best and needed to be sidelined from the team and club in order for them to progress.

So today I didn't mind when a little bit of wee came out :ninja:

Hmm :hmm:

I wonder how long the chosen one is going to last after results like that.

You can perhaps forgive a 1 nil defeat against a top 5 club away..but 4 nil ?

Perhaps the Chosen one isn't deity he tells us he is ?

Chosen one? I thought he is the self styled "special one"

This time last year in another place I was ridiculed by some ManU fans when I dared to suggest that LVG wasn't the man for that club. At that time they were up near the top after a run of lucky results and easy fixtures. I was also told at the same time that I knew nothing about football because I dared to suggest that Rooney was past his best and needed to be sidelined from the team and club in order for them to progress.

So today I didn't mind when a little bit of wee came out :ninja:

:lol: I did too. Still at least the United fans haven't got far to go home. ;)

is anyone else of the opinion that Pogba and Ibrahimovic represent terrible pieces of business? Pogba in particular 89 million? Terrible waste of money...

Before the start of the season, I thought utds transfer business could give them a good chance of the title especially with Jose at the helm and it being his first season with his new club. They started well and ibrahimovic was scoring goals for fun but now they are pretty clueless and mourinho's system is looking dated. Bet he's not a fun person to be around with the results and with it being the job he's always wanted.

What about Mkhitaryan? The forgotten man.

All pundits were saying he is going to tear PL haha. The problem with mourinho is that he's just too stubborn and if your a player and he doesn't like you then you've had it. With me being a Chelsea fan I've seen him do it to mata, Kevin de Bruyne and Moses. He sold de Bruyne and he now is city's best player this season, Moses he sent out on loan and now conte has given him a chance and he's doing well.

is anyone else of the opinion that Pogba and Ibrahimovic represent terrible pieces of business? Pogba in particular 89 million? Terrible waste of money...

Yes absolutely its obscene when you look at the salaries involved as well.

For the cost of those two you would have thought they could have contributed much more than they did today..both looked poor.

I bet Sir Bobby never earned more than £500 quid a week during his career with United.. I hope they are looking after him. !

he's injured isn't he? I've yet to see him properly so can't judge

No one has seen him properly. That's the problem :lol:

Hasn't been listed as injured for the last two games but hasn't even made the bench. Maureen even told reporters that he was fit before the Anfield match et he didn't feature. There seems to be something in the background going on.