Applying for a coterminous certificate?

WaterWolf

Hi everyone,

Just wondering has anyone applied for a coterminous FAC & SGC recently?

The reason i ask is that i was going to apply for one pretty soon but its not really very clear from what i have read how many referees and photographs you need when applying.

Thanks to anyone that can help me out.

-WW

coterminous - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com

https://www.vocabulary.com › dictionary

Use the word coterminous to describe things that are equal in scope. ... The adjective coterminous derives from the Latin word conterminus, meaning "bordering upon, having a common boundary." When something is coterminous, it has the same boundaries, or is of equal extent or length of time as something else.

Waterwolf.........could you explain?

coterminous - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com

https://www.vocabulary.com › dictionary

Use the word coterminous to describe things that are equal in scope. ... The adjective coterminous derives from the Latin word conterminus, meaning "bordering upon, having a common boundary." When something is coterminous, it has the same boundaries, or is of equal extent or length of time as something else.

Waterwolf.........could you explain?

You on drugs

Hi everyone,

Just wondering has anyone applied for a coterminous FAC & SGC recently?

The reason i ask is that i was going to apply for one pretty soon but its not really very clear from what i have read how many referees and photographs you need when applying.

Thanks to anyone that can help me out.

-WW

There recently been a siimular question about applying for coterminous certifate, I think it was teamtractor thread, have a search

2 referees and 4 photos. :good:

Yep.

Did it a couple of years ago.

Yes quite right two referees and four photos I have recently renewed mine READ THE NOTES BEFORE YOU FILL OUT THE APPLICATION. :good:

Thanks guys, just didnt want to send it off with too few and have it sent back to me.

What is a coterminous FAC. Simple question.

Its where your firearm and shotgun certificate expire on the same day, its cheaper as they renew (or grant) them at the same time.

You cannot do this if your SGC expires before your FAC, crazy but true.

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/344888-co-term-question/

Day I had my FAC interview I was asked if I wanted to have both to run out on the same date , he took SGC with him and a tenner there was three years left on SGC cert , they came back with five years on them Edited by bullet1747