20 bore non toxic

Anybody on here load non toxic for 20bore

looking for some info for 3inch loads of steel and/or bismuth for the geese

Have a heap of bismuth BBs I picked up for next to nothing I could use if possible

If you have any info/advice or know alot about reloading non toxic in 20bore please pm me

Guest cookoff013

Why not ask everyone to post in this thread instead of pm ing you.

Bismuth is funny stuff.

The volume of 36g lead is 32g bismuth. So 32g is alot for 20 bore.

Even less with BBS.

Good luck.

Why? What would you suggest loading for 20g goose load? Might as well make use of what I have available no?

Power shot/Hevi shot/hw 13. I'd have thought bismuth bbq would be quite a low shot count in 20 bore.

What powders do you have available? I've got some 20 here as I shoot one as well

Anybody on here load non toxic for 20bore

looking for some info for 3inch loads of steel and/or bismuth for the geese

Have a heap of bismuth BBs I picked up for next to nothing I could use if possible

If you have any info/advice or know alot about reloading non toxic in 20bore please pm me

3" Cheddite case cx1000 primer ( but the cx2000 seem to work just as well ) 22.5grains of Alliant Steel Powder B&P 28 wad 1oz Steel B's or 2's six or eight star crimp and finished with Gaep n3 crimp Finisher .

I take no responsibility for you using or loading this Load it has worked for me for many years through a 1/4 an 1/2 choked O/U and now through a Patternmaster Anaconda Long Range Choke if fact so we'll I've only shot my 12ga twice at Geese this season.

If you really want to open your eyes try some PWS-Hevi_Shot or HW13 in a 2-3/4" case 1oz load.

Good luck and any problems let me know