looking for clay clubs in Lancs, derby, W yorks full details too

Savage10FP

Ribble Bank, Hesketh Bank, near Southport. Sundays 11.00am start.

Dolphin CTC, Longton, near Preston. Sundays 10.00am start.

Catton Hall. Frodsham, Sundays and Wednesdays. 10.00am start.

Is Catton open every Sunday now or just the monthly registered? I usually shoot there on a Wednesday.

Is Catton open every Sunday now or just the monthly registered? I usually shoot there on a Wednesday.

As far as I am aware, they are open every Sunday. They only do 1 Registered per month. I usually go on a Wednesday too, but have not been for a while, since they decided to close the Runcorn Expressway to all MOVING motor vehicles !

As far as I am aware, they are open every Sunday. They only do 1 Registered per month. I usually go on a Wednesday too, but have not been for a while, since they decided to close the Runcorn Expressway to all MOVING motor vehicles !

Westley,

Catton Hall is only open on Wednesdays 10:30 -16:00 for practise and on the one Sunday in the month for a 100 bird registered competition. This is usually the 4th Sunday of the month but double check on either the Catton Hall website http://www.cattonhall.co.uk/outdoor-activities/clay-pigeon-shooting/ or the CPSA website as that changes if there is a bank holiday at the end of the month.

Mr Potter

Westley,

Catton Hall is only open on Wednesdays 10:30 -16:00 for practise and on the one Sunday in the month for a 100 bird registered competition. This is usually the 4th Sunday of the month but double check on either the Catton Hall website http://www.cattonhall.co.uk/outdoor-activities/clay-pigeon-shooting/ or the CPSA website as that changes if there is a bank holiday at the end of the month.

Mr Potter

Thank you for that. I will get back there on a Wednesday as soon as Runcorn is open again !

Hi

We run a very popular shoot at Brassington, Derbyshire, known as Darley Dale Clay Pigeon Shooting Club. We usually attract large numbers of shooters from all over the North of the UK including Manchester and Sheffield. We hold hold both 50 & 75 Bird shoots throughout the year and our shooting costs are as follows:

50 Bird Non Member £17

75 Bird Non Members £23

Further details about our shooting ground, why don't you take a look at our website: www.ddcpsc.org.uk

Cheers

Kevin

Rixton & Astley Shooting Club

Just off the East Lancs Road at Astley, near Leigh.

M29 7EW

We shoot alternate Sundays, please visit our website for shoot dates.

www.astleygunclub.co.uk

Next shoot is Sunday 13th. November.

Shooting commences at 10am, last entries at 1pm.

Cartridges, café etc.

80 bird shoot shot over 8 stands with two practice stands.

Looking for a shoot day helper. Please contact via PM if interested.

webber

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...