Ben fogils new lives show.

Outlander

hello, would have been far better with just a cameraman/lady/ sound person and director and get a full prospective of living/life/and the wild life with this dedicated couple, much the same with the BBC and polar bear watch more of the people/ place/ and bears and zilch of the over paid presenters

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

We watched it last night and I remarked a couple of times that the guy Molly came across as a bit of a bullpooer. I wouldn't trust anything he says. Unlike the lady on last week who seemed to be the real deal.

He definantly liked the sound of his own voice lol,

And was it me, but whilst watching polar bear watch it seemed that the presenters were a bit condescending in there attitudes towards the people they were interveiwing????

As soon as the guy pulled the blank firing pistol out it was " oh and let's see how the polar bears are doing" lol

Flynny

We watched it last night and I remarked a couple of times that the guy Molly came across as a bit of a bullpooer. I wouldn't trust anything he says. Unlike the lady on last week who seemed to be the real deal

Was that the one live the 'prehistoric experience' somewhere North West of Washington ?

She was mad as a box of frogs !!! I'm quite envious of the experience, but why make it more difficult than nescessary, She had a serviceable cabin that she could retreat to in the worst of winter.

Was that the one live the 'prehistoric experience' somewhere North West of Washington ?

She was mad as a box of frogs !!! I'm quite envious of the experience, but why make it more difficult than nescessary, She had a serviceable cabin that she could retreat to in the worst of winter.

Yes, that's her.

I haven't watched them all but there are two who I thought weren't the real deal. The guy in the last episode and the one who'd bought a small plot in swamp land in Georgia. He was like one of those survival experts who haven't camped outside their own garden. Hadn't a clue.