Shooting Show 2017

Gunman

I hope to be there with a friend but don't know which day. If you see a grumpy old bloke stumbling about wearing a brown hat with a Hirsch bart and maybe a pigeon tail feather then say hello. Slightly off subject ..but I picked up that police firearms officer unapproved gun safe which was discussed on here a week or so ago, which turned out to be a top class Browning model purpose made for the job. Crazy Licensing Officer :no::unhappy::/

Sunday for me with the Mrs

oo i see it now ....you can go to the show but you cant come to garlands that weekend.... :no::whistling:

I'll be there Friday, I will be wearing bright yellow trousers and a blue stripped boating jacket.

If anyone's round the beer van give me a nudge I'll have a drink with you.

Lol

so are you getting some ammo for sunday :good::yes:

Gunman the Pigeon Watchers are easy to spot, they all wear leather chaps and cod pieces :lol: .

Please note, that would be the Northern contingent dressed in such attire mentioned above!

Us southern shooting folk are normally appropriately dressed for such events in full camo head to toe :whistling:

Me and a couple of the guys here will be there on Saturday.

Just spent a couple of hours putting guns in slips and cases ,then tomorrow loading up a van and off to Stoneleigh .

I will be tall good looking one :lol: on John Foster's stand hall 2 . With lots of high grade stock blanks , Browning B25 Custom guns , several hammer guns and some English SxS's plus a few others .

Just spent a couple of hours putting guns in slips and cases ,then tomorrow loading up a van and off to Stoneleigh .

I will be tall good looking one :lol: on John Foster's stand hall 2 . With lots of high grade stock blanks , Browning B25 Custom guns , several hammer guns and some English SxS's plus a few others .

Allot of hard work and time spent in preparation Gunman.

I hope you get some enjoyment from the weekend. I'll pop in and say hello.