Which multi shot pcp??!!

Wilts#Dave

"Keep thinking about buying another air rifle, namely a multi shot pcp. I've got a theoben Fenman I've had since new but it's a bit heavy and to be honest just not as easy to shoot accurately as a pcp so fancy treating myself to one!"

If you want a light PCP have a look at the Air Arms S410 TDR. Not the prettiest PCP but only weighs 5.75lb, even lighter than the S410 superlight at 6.25lb.

http://www.air-arms.co.uk/products/sporter/s410-tdr

• 1 month later...

I have had the HW100 .177 sub 12 great rifle very accurate, only down side id due to a shoulder injury I found thi to heavy. My lad has the regal .177 sub 12 problem with the gun to start with Daystate fixed no quibble, this gun is superbly accurate and is his 'go to' night vermin gun.

I have for the last couple of years changed to FX and I can honestly say that I have had no regrets. The rifles are consistant, comfortable and beautifully made.

There is always a risk with it no coming up to expectations. This is the same if you purchase a springer or pcp. All you can do is carry out your homework, talk to your local gun shop and see if you can test before you buy. You should also be honest with yourself and what you expect from your new purchase. I have been caught out with bad rifles, thankfully not often.

Walther Rotex RM8

Only £400, which means you could buy one in .177 and one in .22 for the same price as many pcp's

And they have a true ambidextrous stock.

Yep my local indoor target range uses them for hiring out to punters so they must be pretty bullet proof me thinks..

I shot one for an hour and only gripe was it didn't always load a pellet smoothly but that might be because it'd had been abused by said punters :sad1:

Airwolf, pellet on pellet all day long to the point where it gets boring if your just shooting paper targets, had the hw and the air arms tdr, also that over priced plastic thing that I can't remember the name of and a bsa multi and none of them came close in any way to the daystate, yes they are expensive but if you have a problem their customer service is second to none

Wouldn't have a Daystate if you gave it to me - overpriced, overhyped and truly awful engineering quality. My MK3 ( made when Daystate were owned and run by er....Daystate and not some Spanish investor) was the worst gun I have ever owned, underneath the shroud the actual barrel looked like it had been manufactured by Mr Magoo and if you didn't point the gun at the ground to cycle the magazine then the whole shebang jammed up solid. There is NOTHING that any expensive Daystate can do that cannot be matched by many PCP's costing a third of the price - they might not look so pretty and might not be so impressive when deciding who's got the biggest weapon down the local but they work the same, my MK3 was truly rubbish yet was one of the first airguns to cost a grand.....sold it in the end to a guy who stripped it for parts....poetic justice in a way. After 41 years of Airgun use and now shooting purely as pest control I use the AA S410....NEVER let me down....NEVER malfunctioned, if I put the crosshairs on the target then the gun just gets on and puts the pellet there, power JUST under the legal limit and stupidly accurate, £400 used. When deciding which Airgun to buy it might be wise to find out which maker wins the most Trophies.