Kicks high flyer Full

Richie10

I use one in my extrema 2 and with eley lightening 1s at 45 yards averages 87% and gamebore mammoth 42g 1s at the same distance were 78%.

Thanks for this.

Had one in modified and regret selling it! Have a muller UFO which is crazy tight!

Still got the mod one myself, won't be selling that one for sure!

Cheers

I have had the full in my A300 extrema when i had it, found it too tight for where i shoot for nearly all my shooting, i would have a kicks mod in a heartbeat but not the full. But thats just me, pattern yours with your carts and see what you get.

I have just tried a Carlson Cremator in my M2 on clays and the Mid Range is tight enough for what i want, i dont think the long range will get much use as with MR choke it was powdering clays at a good distance,steel patterns tighter again.

How many shoot full choke at game or clays all the time? i dont and dont want that tight at wildfowl.

what you have to remember ,a kicks full choke steel is a half choke in lead ,a modified kicks steel choke is like improved cylinder lead, well open.

Best you get a Vernier and mic them up mate as it's as simple as that.

Eg 1/2 in Invector plus is different to a Beretta Mobil.

I bought some Extended Carlson Steel proofed chokes using simular advice to yours and Full was Full ( lead ) and 3/4 was 3/4 no different what's so ever