Great day ruined by angry farmer

storsey

Do you know for sure it was the landowner ?

Over the years I have been approached by a few abusive people when I was doing no wrong, but was causing a perceived inconvenience to them.

When I enquire who they are, they are always the farmer, when most of the time I know they are not.

On one occasion I was shooting on a boundary of my own land and a chap popped up over the hedge and asked if I had permission to be there, when I asked who he was, he said I am Mr (my real name) .

He had a really sick look on his face when I told him who I was.

The situation about the car seems a bit OTT, normally the type to vandalise a vehicle would not let you get a sight of them.

Depending if he has any chance of getting your permission stopped I would not take kindly to having my vehicle damaged he could have explained with a reasonable attitude you were to close to his pheasants, go buy yourself a dozen pheasants from a sh1oot lay them across his entrance one night u can be shure he won't get any sleep for a week looking for u on a night