NEW GUN SHOP OPEN IN SHEFFIELD

upandatem

HI JUST A QUICK NOTE THERE IS A NEW GUN SHOP IN SHEFFIELD CALLED ALL GUNS DISCOUNTED THEY HAVE MORE AIR RIFLES THAN JUST ABOUT ANYSHOP IVE SEEN NEW AND SECOND HAND HE STAFF WAS NICE AND FREINDLY AND VERY UP ON THINGS I COUNTED OVER 50 NEW WEIHRACH AIR RIFLES ALONE

PLUS MANY MANY MORE FROM CHEEPYS TO SOME REALY NICE ONES THEY HAD A BSA R10 ELITE ONE OF 100 EVER MADE ( NICE PIECE OF KIT ) THINK IT WAS NO 78 OF 100.... PLUS RIMFIRES AND FULL BORE AND SHOTGUNS

THEY SAY THEY WILL BEAT ANY PRICE ON NEW GUNS ITS NEAR THE ICE RINK ON ATTERCLIFFE THEY WILL POST OUT GUNS

GIVE THEM A RING YOU MIGHT GET A BARGIN CHEERS LADS

Ah I wondered if it was Mick's place.

Yes. He had a website that was ridiculously inaccessible. I dropped on it by accident while looking for prices for a HW100 Sporter. His price for a boxed / brand new rifle came in at less than Swillington wanted for a used one.

There is another dealer from home up near Moss Way. His prices for pellets and CO2 capsules were rock bottom.

HI JUST A QUICK NOTE THERE IS A NEW GUN SHOP IN SHEFFIELD CALLED ALL GUNS DISCOUNTED THEY HAVE MORE AIR RIFLES THAN JUST ABOUT ANYSHOP IVE SEEN NEW AND SECOND HAND HE STAFF WAS NICE AND FREINDLY AND VERY UP ON THINGS I COUNTED OVER 50 NEW WEIHRACH AIR RIFLES ALONE

PLUS MANY MANY MORE FROM CHEEPYS TO SOME REALY NICE ONES THEY HAD A BSA R10 ELITE ONE OF 100 EVER MADE ( NICE PIECE OF KIT ) THINK IT WAS NO 78 OF 100.... PLUS RIMFIRES AND FULL BORE AND SHOTGUNS

THEY SAY THEY WILL BEAT ANY PRICE ON NEW GUNS ITS NEAR THE ICE RINK ON ATTERCLIFFE THEY WILL POST OUT GUNS

GIVE THEM A RING YOU MIGHT GET A BARGIN CHEERS LADS

is this the place ? http://www.allgunsdiscounted.co.uk/

• 2 weeks later...