4 years in the making

flynny

Well after 4 years chasing deer around our fair isle, I've finally completed my dsc2 portfolio,

Thanks to all that helped me with free stalking etc( you know who you are) especially colin lad who invited me to shoot CWD for free, Reggie and ginger for the banter and chats on all things shooting,

Daf, rob, sparkie , dougie , Archie fox and all the lads who I've met at catton and the PW weekend just for being a great like minded bunch and for keeping the shooting community alive,

And a big thank you for the PW forum, without the site I wouldn't have met the above lads

I've grassed many deer species as a paying client and guest, but still haven't grassed fallow ( been out after fallow but no shots presented ) or Sika,

Watch this space

Cheers lads

Flynny

well done mate from a fellow stalker. never got round to doing dsc {too tight] but all of my mates who have done it said it was well worth it. the witnessed stalks at the endmust of been the icing on the cake

Yes mate I was buzzing,

It's nerve wracking though having some one looking over your shoulder as you get on the sticks to take the shot

I did it for my own self satisfaction, if anything is worth doing its worth doing properly

Cheers

Flynny

Well done to you and all those that helped out. There are some very helpful people on here sharing the same passion for our sport. :good:

Cheers mate,

There's some cracking blokes on here, we're all in the same boat ie fellow sportsmen,

Tis how it should be

Flynny

'I did it for my own self satisfaction' quote.

Excellent attitude and the right reason for taking the tests. Unfortunately I don't have access to fallow any more or I would have filled that the vacant spot for you.

Wishing you every success in the future.

Thanks mate, it's been a passion of mine since I picked a 410 up at 9 years old,

Atb

Flynny

Well after 4 years chasing deer around our fair isle, I've finally completed my dsc2 portfolio,

Thanks to all that helped me with free stalking etc( you know who you are) especially colin lad who invited me to shoot CWD for free, Reggie and ginger for the banter and chats on all things shooting,

Daf, rob, sparkie , dougie , Archie fox and all the lads who I've met at catton and the PW weekend just for being a great like minded bunch and for keeping the shooting community alive,

And a big thank you for the PW forum, without the site I wouldn't have met the above lads

I've grassed many deer species as a paying client and guest, but still haven't grassed fallow ( been out after fallow but no shots presented ) or Sika,

Watch this space

Cheers lads

Flynny

Well done mate, I've got one left to do then my paperwork is away.. I'll be out this next week stalking if the weather is reasonable looking at a plantation on some of my ground but not been on it for ages so it's time for a look at it..

Well done mate, I've got one left to do then my paperwork is away.. I'll be out this next week stalking if the weather is reasonable looking at a plantation on some of my ground but not been on it for ages so it's time for a look at it..

Cheers Rich,

Get that last stalk in before Xmas and good luck with it,

Flynny