What's you newest purchase ?

Snoozer

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks matey :good: what gun you looking at getting pal?

Got my heart set on a Silver Pigeon 1 Sporter 30" but i don't want to drop £1500 down on a Gun that might not be right for me, So i am looking at getting a cheap and cheerfull Lamber to get started as i have almost no experiance shooting clays then grab a Berreta when i can hit more than 10% :whistling:

Edited by Snoozer

Got my heart set on a Silver Pigeon 1 Sporter 30" but i don't want to drop £1500 down on a Gun that might not be right for me, So i am looking at getting a cheap and cheerfull Lamber to get started as i have almost no experiance shooting clays then grab a Berreta when i can hit more than 10% :whistling:

You won't go far wrong with the silver pigeon

Just go for it 😊

post-75958-0-90762500-1481228758_thumb.jpg

Another Stevens pump, model 67E. bought from a fellow club member who had never shot it. It was a bit rusty and gummed up as hell (as seems to be the norm with the pumps I buy) The muzzle was damaged so cut back to 24 1/4" re-crowned and fitted a new bead. Pitting removal under way and the woodwork (covered in paint splashes) to be repaired and restored. Due to a fairly serious crack in the stock, I may convert this one to trigger guard safety spec (is currently top tang safety) as I have a number of spares, (many Stevens and Savage parts are interchangeable)

As the title says.

Pictures are always nice :whistling:

As i haven't yet got my cert and are unable to purchase carts i happened upon some Snap Caps to consol myself in the coming weeks/months

Trying to work out how to open them up and get the shot and powder in ?

2016-12-072014.28.34_zpswoeikclk.jpg

Sorry but honestly, bin them.

Twice I've seen plastic snap caps bust their rim and drop down into the bore, dangerous! I've nothing against snap caps but brass or alli ones.