Shoooting boundary

LeeN

you can shoot a min of 15 yards from a road, in theory you can actually shoot on someones boundary, away from their property, but it wouldn't be worth the hassle. I had a situation a few years ago, when someone approached me and made out they were off duty police telling me that I had to be a minimum of 50 yards from the road, I argued it for a bit, but gave up, as although I was in the right regarding legality, I could see they were agitated so decided to give it a wide berth.

sometimes its best just to get miles away from any possible conflict if you can. :good:

you can shoot a min of 15 yards from a road, in theory you can actually shoot on someones boundary, away from their property, but it wouldn't be worth the hassle. I had a situation a few years ago, when someone approached me and made out they were off duty police telling me that I had to be a minimum of 50 yards from the road, I argued it for a bit, but gave up, as although I was in the right regarding legality, I could see they were agitated so decided to give it a wide berth.

sometimes its best just to get miles away from any possible conflict if you can. :good:

Did you ask to see their warrant card?

• 3 weeks later...

Did you ask to see their warrant card?

no, I dident ask, I was 99 per cent certain they were impersonating, because of their total lack of knowledge, I was fairly new to the permission, like everybody else, you try not to let things get silly, it was easy for me to move somewhere else and diffuse it totally, at the end of the day, a shotgun is bloody loud when you are near someones property, legal or not.