Competitions last weekend of January.

Per Magnus

Hello.

I am going on a trip to England late January 2017. I am going to stay in the area around Liverpool and was thinking of maybe attending a Sporting competition (ES, Sportrap, Fitasc etc).

Any suggestions for competitions last weekend of January?
I will have a rental car and I am prepared for a couple of hours drive.

There's not that much going on I think at the end of January. The only 2 clubs I can think of that have comps on are Fauxdegla shooting ground which is mostly a trap discipline of some sort, and Catton hall shooting ground which has a registered 100 bird comp near the end of the month, both if those clubs are within easy reach of Liverpool area.

Check those clubs out to find out more.

Unless you travel quite a few hours more further down the country you may find more choice.

Coming form Norway?

29th is a Sunday,Kegworth is a good shoot, bit rudimentary in the facilities but the targets are excellent

Doveridge has 100 esp 29/1

We will be at Kegworth on 29th

Also West midlands Shooting ground have a re run of todays christmas special. 100 birds and squadded, arguably the best ground in the country, not a registered but we will be there also, this is on the sat 28th must phone the ground to pre book

Edited by Rupert

Coming form Norway?

29th is a Sunday,Kegworth is a good shoot, bit rudimentary in the facilities but the targets are excellent

Doveridge has 100 esp 29/1

We will be at Kegworth on 29th

Also West midlands Shooting ground have a re run of todays christmas special. 100 birds and squadded, arguably the best ground in the country, not a registered but we will be there also, this is on the sat 28th must phone the ground to pre book

My bad regarding the dates. Thanks for the info.