shooting pigeons on Submarine

sovietsub

• 2 months later...

One thing I will point out you own the sub not the river, unfortunately lots of people with Guns firing here there and everywhere, And

You will get a visit from Armed Police, Please be very careful on how you go about this, Remember we live in Today's world now

hello, interesting post and can understand your frustration with the mess left and would it not taint the iron/steel/ pipes etc, as you have permission then a good boundry for straying pellets, i would look at a .22 spring rifle with silencer and scope about 10.5 ft llb power bearing in mind you can do damadge at short range, i would think of doing at night if the pigeons are not phased by torch light . if you want a good rifle the HW 95K with scope/moderator etc, £400ish or cheap and cheerfull something like a Hammerli seeker 800 in .22 kit £160 ish. and a long handled litter picker ps looking at your lovely sub reminds me as a nipper going on the royal navy boats docked in portsmouth harbour down into the bowels of the ship looking at the big engines, big to me at 5/6 years, 60 plus years ago :rolleyes:

Edited by oldypigeonpopper