how many

kody

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many, must sell a few.

I was like that, some were just not getting used so chopped two in for something that will get used. Cabinet looks better with only every other slot filled. Down to five now and three get used regularly one occasionally and the last one a shortened SxS when ever a young family member or my wife wants to have a go.

I was like that, some were just not getting used so chopped two in for something that will get used. Cabinet looks better with only every other slot filled. Down to five now and three get used regularly one occasionally and the last one a shortened SxS when ever a young family member or my wife wants to have a go.

Cabinet singular? :lol:

On a serious note, I would lose money trying to part exchange some of mine so they will wait until someone wants them.

In the past people have offered stupidly low amounts for things like Ithaca M37s, so they will stay in the cabinet.

4, but 2 of them were handed down form my father in law.

+ Guerini Invictus V is my main 'serious' gun

+ Browning B25 that was my 'first gun' and will be for sale soon

+ One 1890 maleham SxS

+ One Hammer gun I haven't shot so far (black powder)

I'll likely replace the B25 with a more modern game gun, and perhaps take a SxS that isn't as 'fancy' as the Maleham...

Ten that require licenses. Have you any idea how much of a ball.... it is to move ten guns and three cabinets?! I do; I just did it yesterday. 🙂

I'm just about to move 8 in two cabinets to the Isle of Man. Got my visitors permit yesterday, thanks IOM FLD :-)))

Just got to inform the Steam Packet Company and jump through some hoops with them in order to transport them.