kody

Beretta DT10eell trap

Beretta 687eell diamond pigeon game

Victor sarasqueta 6e SxS game

Air arms 400 classic .177 air rifle

BSA lightning.177 air rifle

Relum Taurus .22 air rifle

Beretta 92 FS air pistol

I currently have 3 but will soon be 4 when I convince the wife I need a new 1, been looking at the above 687 eell, Nice looking gun I just need to get to the local shop and hopefully try one out.

Browning B525

Hatsan semi

Beretta A400 Xtreme

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cabinet singular? :lol:

On a serious note, I would lose money trying to part exchange some of mine so they will wait until someone wants them.

In the past people have offered stupidly low amounts for things like Ithaca M37s, so they will stay in the cabinet.

Its quality my friend

I was told by one FeO that I had got too many and that I had got a lot by another. I told both of them that if you had one it didn't matter how many I had.

Quality and quantity is best.

I was told by one FeO that I had got too many and that I had got a lot by another. I told both of them that if you had one it didn't matter how many I had.

No FeO that has visited me owned a gun, so to them, 1 gun is too many, and 3 guns is a mindblower. 'What do you want 3 guns for' is the response.

No FeO that has visited me owned a gun, so to them, 1 gun is too many, and 3 guns is a mindblower. 'What do you want 3 guns for' is the response.

And my FeO, when asked if I could put a 4th gun in my 3 gun cabinet, said "absolutely no problem". Recon I could squeeze in another if I had a mind to.

• 2 weeks later...