T50 and EVO50 torch shrouds

Dave-G

I have had another batch of T50 shrouds made, they are slightly modified to also fit the new EVO 50 torch. They simply replace the threaded torch bezel to minimise stray light from reaching the rear of the sound moderator so it doesn't reflect back to the scope. They also vastly reduce the light being seen off axis by your quarry.

Price remains at free with my KwikFit Add On rigs, £13 collected, or £20 posted RMSD.

DSCF6915_zpsg1471tib.jpg

DSCF6892_zpsfxygmfrx.jpg

DSCF6906_zpsf59ldl2y.jpg

T50%20Torch%20shroud_zpsxo945i3j.jpg

I could do with one of these for my Evo 67 torch.

Ah, sorry Steve, I only had them made as an extra for my Kwikfit Add On rigs so they will at least have a chance of all getting cleared over a period of time. I've had them on order for some time and can't afford to invest any of my pension in other sizes that might get left on my hands.

Ah, sorry Steve, I only had them made as an extra for my Kwikfit Add On rigs so they will at least have a chance of all getting cleared over a period of time. I've had them on order for some time and can't afford to invest any of my pension in other sizes that might get left on my hands.

No problem Dave. I'm sure I have a T50 somewhere. I'll check it out when off night shift tomorrow.

A few people have now enquired about shrouds for EVO & T67 torches across various sites. I would get a batch made if a few more people would commit to take one (rather than just be interested in one). They are likely to cost up to £2 more because they would be machined out of a larger diameter rod and I don't currently have a personal use for that size in any of my builds.

I'd also have to invest in an EVO 67 torch head to get the job done right but would be able to use it in an add on or spotter build at some time.

Please let it be known on here if you are up for one.

A few people have now enquired about shrouds for EVO & T67 torches across various sites. I would get a batch made if a few more people would commit to take one (rather than just be interested in one). They are likely to cost up to £2 more because they would be machined out of a larger diameter rod and I don't currently have a personal use for that size in any of my builds.

I'd also have to invest in an EVO 67 torch head to get the job done right but would be able to use it in an add on or spotter build at some time.

Please let it be known on here if you are up for one.

I would like one Dave. :good:

Cheers Steve, I received an EVO 67 from the Torch Factory today.

It'll be at my machinists on Monday for him to sample the thread required, he uses a closer tolerance on the thread diameter than the torch bezels have.

Edited by Dave-G

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just a reminder these are primarily to block the usual 'light rings' from reaching the rear of a sound moderator. Check a line of sight from the torch lens to the rear of the sound mod would be blocked as in the photo.

If the sound moderator is a long way from the torch they may not work for you.

Line%20of%20sight_zpsob3o8zlm.jpg