Kicks hy flyer chokes

hatsanmad

Hi guys just making a enquiry as to the kicks hyflyer chokes.

Heard people talk about them before ect but how do you guys rate them and are they any better then the patternmaster chokes? The price of them seems pretty good. And im tempted to try one. But would like to hear from people who use one for there opinions and how they think they performed.

Regards hatsan

Hi guys just making a enquiry as to the kicks hyflyer chokes.

Heard people talk about them before ect but how do you guys rate them and are they any better then the patternmaster chokes? The price of them seems pretty good. And im tempted to try one. But would like to hear from people who use one for there opinions and how they think they performed.

Regards hatsan

I patterned a 3/4 and full through my sxp3 ( invector plus) with Steel-Hevi Shot-HW13-PWS and Lead at a measured 60yrd and the patterns was no better than the factory flush chokes that came with the gun.

I personally settled for a Carlson Cremator Choke having patterned Kicks Hyflyer Pattermaster Briley Wad Wizard Teague and Mandel chokes

It really depends on what your going to put through it and at what ranges your looking to shoot. In invector plus I was more than happy with the modified and I patterned it with gamebore 42g BB and 1 shot at just shy of sixty yards. Not even a teal was getting through it. How tight a choke do you usually shoot I never want more than half choke patterns at 40 yards.

I did have a Kicks Full in a Beretta and found I missed a lot with it.

I now use Carlsons Cremators in my Benelli and stick to mid range as that's mainly the range I shoot at.

Think a lot has to do with the gun and Cartridge as to what patterns your getting. I know some who find the Muller UFO far to tight and yet others want even tighter patterns.

I always try the chokes the gu comes with and sometimes there good but for bigger loads I've found aftermarket better.

Patterned all my factory chokes i.e skeet through to half and best pattern in the over under was the half so what i fancy doing with it is the factory half in bottom and a kicks in the top got a code black duck in my auto and that patterns brilliantly so just wanting to get the over under spot on