What to buy

ShootingEgg

Both great rifles. Blaser is a left hand cock but am getting right hand bolt for it in deal. Or its the new M12. Arrrgghh

wait a month and a nice guy on here will let you try a new m12 with a nice laminate thumbhole stock in 243 ;)

plus a meopta scope on top

Edited by bumpy22

We shall see? I get through 2-3 guns a month and as many optics as well. They often get delayed but this M12 is one I'm personally interested to shoot so occasionally I do get a bit impatient although tbh, I only asked for it last week so I can hardly complain. I'm not sure the weather os looking that condusive to range testing this week/end anyway?

2-3 guns a month? What on earth are you doing to them?

Here we go, M12 Max in 308. Minox Z5i 3-15x56 and a Tier-One sound moderator

Gun pron right there.. Thats a lovely bit of kit!!

Ive just picked up my M12 impact.. But hadn't noticed that avs had not put the mod on my licence so thats sat in the shop waiting for me to have a chat lol... Ahwell just a bit more noise until its sorted.

Ah. Well its only 243, the recoil wont kill you, just watch out for the muzzle flash in 243 from that short barrel :-)

Watch out.. I dont want to wear a mask whilst shooting. Lol..

Ive fired the howa and tikka in 243 so know what to expect. Just need a calm day and sun shine to site it then I'll be happy...