Hello from Hertfordshire :)

CountryEcho

Hi everyone,

I am Steph and from Hertfordshire.

I am experienced with lots of breeds of all different shapes and sizes and having a few doggies of my own.

Over the past couple of years i have been doing lots of reading and have always loved the gundog breeds (having also grown up with Labradors) i love to spend as much time as i can with my dogs.

I have 2 working cockers, 1 springer, 2 border x jrt and 2 Labradors.

I love them all to bits however they say we should not have a favorite but i do lol. I should never admit this but after losing my Labrador aged 13 3/4 years ago its just not the same not having one about so i set off on a mission to find myself a Labrador pup this time a bitch and wanted black (my last was a yellow dog)

I found a lovely breeder in Suffolk and had pick of the litter. Along came Echo on 4th Feb 16.

She is the first dog i have had from pup and decided i wanted to give this gundog training a try as i love the manners but also loved to see dogs working.

As she was a blank canvas i decided to give her a whirl.

She has been a right gem and picks things up so quickly!

I am into my photography and hoping next season to get myself on a couple of local shoots taking photos!

i'm looking forward to meeting people with the same interests and any tips for training would be brilliant especially the stop whistle!

Hi everyone,

I am Steph and from Hertfordshire.

I am experienced with lots of breeds of all different shapes and sizes and having a few doggies of my own.

Over the past couple of years i have been doing lots of reading and have always loved the gundog breeds (having also grown up with Labradors) i love to spend as much time as i can with my dogs.

I have 2 working cockers, 1 springer, 2 border x jrt and 2 Labradors.

I love them all to bits however they say we should not have a favorite but i do lol. I should never admit this but after losing my Labrador aged 13 3/4 years ago its just not the same not having one about so i set off on a mission to find myself a Labrador pup this time a bitch and wanted black (my last was a yellow dog)

I found a lovely breeder in Suffolk and had pick of the litter. Along came Echo on 4th Feb 16.

She is the first dog i have had from pup and decided i wanted to give this gundog training a try as i love the manners but also loved to see dogs working.

As she was a blank canvas i decided to give her a whirl.

She has been a right gem and picks things up so quickly!

I am into my photography and hoping next season to get myself on a couple of local shoots taking photos!

i'm looking forward to meeting people with the same interests and any tips for training would be brilliant especially the stop whistle!

Hi Steph

I am looking for a Photographer to record the last shoot on the syndicate that I am on, closing after many many years.

The shoot is at Hatfield/Welwyn please contact me if you are interested. The shoot is on Wednesday 25th January.

Welcome to Pigeon Watch

Terry

Ps. Catamong shoot is a nice little shoot, you will like it there.

Pps, give handlebar a pm he may be able to introduce you to a couple of shoots he beats on near to Woburn.

Hello,

I would just like to make it clear i am not a professional photographer i just like to do it as a hobby. However i can't get the time off work but would be interested in the future.

If you would like to see some of my photos just let me know and i can send you some.

:) thank you.

Welcome to the forum! Plenty of shoots round here to work your dogs and there's enough people from Herts here to help you out, I'm sure.

Terry, I've dropped you a PM regarding photography. More than happy to offer up my services.

Edited by Billy.

Hi Steph, welcome to the forum. Good choice of dog in the working cockers, I've got two myself. They're like a couple of hairy, turbo-charged springs though.

Looking forward to seeing a few photos down the line, there's a few very talented people on the forum when it comes to photography.

And then there's Billy :P

Welcome to the forum! Plenty of shoots round here to work your dogs and theres enough people from Herts here to help you out, I'm sure.

Terry, I've dropped you a PM regarding photography. More than happy to offer up my services.

Hi Billy

I have replied.

Good to hear from you.

Hello,

I would just like to make it clear i am not a professional photographer i just like to do it as a hobby. However i can't get the time off work but would be interested in the future.

If you would like to see some of my photos just let me know and i can send you some.

:) thank you.

No problem and thanks for getting back to me.

Just needed someone to take a few pictures as a memory of the day.

I hope you get fixed up with finding what you are looking for, the Herts members are a great bunch so never be afraid of asking for help and or advice.