Photon xt nv

ShootingEgg

No I change batteries 3 or 4 time when out on a nights lamping and it never loses zero.what gun is it on mate? And did you zero or your friend I no that sounds daft but it does make a difference i like to zero my own riffles

Its on a cz455 17hmr. He zero'd it. He missed. Thought id try so i put cross hair on body of a bunny. And the bunny didn't even react... Have done a bit of googling and seems its not uncommon for them to do this..

We put out a cardboard box with logo on. I aimed centre of logo, not a mark on the box.. Yet three days before the groupin was fine. Have told him to re mount scope, make sure uts tight and re zero. Then test again.. Have spoken with the shop where bought and with the supplier direct so have some options if it is playing up

Sorted this today with him. Have it spot on out to 120yds..

Next question, hiw long should batteries kast? And what do people find work best?? Rechargeable or duracell (other brands available) ???

Ta

What was the problem with it in the end.

I use rechargeable AA and carry a spare set. Charge when I come home ready for next time out

What was the problem with it in the end.

I use rechargeable AA and carry a spare set. Charge when I come home ready for next time out

Pass. We have taken batteries out after. Leaving it over night, new batteries tomorrow then test. If it holds all good.

Scope was taken off fully. Mounts tightened, scope back on and tightened. So we shall see. I think it will be mount not fully tightened.

My photon used to lose zero when the batteries were removed , strangely it seemed to lose zero by more each time , I spoke to scotts country and they sent a courier for it , a few days later a new one arrived, well it looked like a new one , it may have been my old one but the software had definitely been changed.