Recomended Shotgun sling

Stimo22

Hi all, I need to get a sling for my Franchi Affinity auto and wondered if anyone has a recommendation for a good sling, preferably black webbing or similar so it can get wet. Cost on really important for good item, most seem to be rifle slings but I assume they will fit shotgun as well

Thanks

Best one i've got is one i made from paracord, it's survived no end of muddy fowling trips over the past 4 years. Got a leather one on the side by side 10 but my advice is make sure you get a wide enough one, my leather one is abit thin and can dig in.

As long as it's fitted with the quick detach swivels at the end, it'll fit straight onto your auto.

Had one of these one a previous gun, was a nice sling

http://www.jsramsbottom.com/products/slings-and-swivels-slings/rlassbrb-ridgeline-cobra-rifle-sling-with-qd-swivels-black-rlassbrb.html

Edited by Big Mat

The Butler Creek Easy Rider slings are excellent. Neoprene and nylon so I've not had a problem with them getting wet. They are very comfortable and non-slip with plenty of adjustment. They do them in black or camo on eBay for £18 delivered.

Another good option is the Napier Roller shotgun slip for about £15 on eBay. It's very thin and rolls up so will slip into a pocket or it can clip onto a belt loop. You can do your long walk easily with it in the slip and then stow it away while you shoot the area.

There is also a Roller Plus version for rifles with scope so make sure you get the right one.