Howa 1500

Hendrix's rifle

Hello, I'm looking at buying the above rifle in 233 brand new. Any of you use one and if so what are they like? I'd assume with it being a howa it would be good quality and top notch. What twist rates should I be looking at? And any ideas of bullet weights? Also it will be coming with a wildcat predator 8 mod, thoughts on them? I will be looking at reloading for it in the future so ideas of a basic reloading kit would be nice aswell :) thanks

Hiya mate just bought 1 myself from mcavoy guns in Wigan,, I got it as a package,, gun,choice of scope,mod,bi-pod, mag and hard gun case,, I went for the heavy varmint barrel 1-12 and iv got the 55g hornady v-max,, I have opted to swap the mod for the wildcat 8 like u that wasn't part of the package but Tim (the owner ) had no problem £925 for the lot mate,, if you haven't already bought it it may be an idea to nip up the M6 or give them a call 01257 426129 , for a few extra pounds u get a lot more than just the mod and gun..