clay shooting Telford

Hi Everybody

Im Struggling a little and hope somebody can help. I havent shot a gun in 9 years, my wife is american from new york and is terrified of guns, and for good reason, I have persuaded her that i use a shotgun for field shooting and that security is paramount. and she relucantley agreed for me to keep a gun again.

Got all the decoying stuff together again, got some permission, did some recon, and shot like a absolute ape i couldn't hit a cows **** with a banjo. I question everything as you do. am i stopping with the follow through am i giving enough lead does the gun fit is there any shot in these ******* cartridges. The only thing i can think of now is a trip to the clay ground so im looking for a small shoot close by, can anybody help?

Many thanks in advance

One at essington (mill ride do lessons too) near motorway I think open mid week, cross gun club every Sunday morning at kinver, west mids shooting ground at hodnet, grange farm towards Bridgnorth, probably a load more I don't know about have a look at the cpsa website and ask at your local gun shops and agri merchants

Edited by HDAV

Millride is possibly your cheapest most convenient place , open seven days a week .

It may pay to have an experienced coach have a look at you to make sure there is nothing obviously wrong with you, your gunmount, stance, eye dominance .

It is not as expensive as some people think and could actually save you money in the longterm.