scope

ladyjack

I have six Hawkes mounted on everything from 375JDJ through 300H&H to my TX200 which has just had a new AMX 1R fitted. I second the service from Deben, always been top class. I think I might be tempted to put the AMX1R on my 22 RF as well, as I only use it for those very sneaky close range super silent jobs.

I have a friends bsa sweet 22 on mine. Love it. Really clear glass. The range turret is brilliant. I had to experiment to get the distances correct but have a small range card that helps.

I have several hawke as well on other things. Love them too but the bsa is clearer imo.

Hawke Vantage 4-16x50 AO Rifle Scope, Mil Dot IR Ret. it's for the 17Hmr I put it on to my Cz. 455 TH and can't complain one bit holds zero never misses a beat! Once you zero it at a 100yrds all the predetermined points for bullet drop are pretty spot on I have found! To be honest I think it's the best bit of money I spent on my gun yet! Wasn't 2 bad at £150. But every man an his guns different 👍