Beretta S687 12 gauge

Beretta S687

£725

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition Callington, Cornwall
Over and Under, 1/4 Choke, 1/2 Choke, 28" barrels
Dsc_0003 Dsc_0005 Dsc_0001

Description

Veteran S687 made in 1980 when Beretta made the best ones!

Lovely stock with original lacquer finish. A couple of small knocks. Checkering crisp on both hand and fore end.

Barrels chromed with no marks inside. The very slightest marks to the blueing.

70 mm chambers

Kick - Eeze pad (I have the original somewhere)

Weighs just over 7 lbs.

Very unusual cocking indicator behind the trigger.

Absolutely tight - serviced Nov 2016 and passed fit for many more years!

Selling to buy a 20 bore

Will willingly RFD to RFD at cost to buyer

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member CaptC. Message them here

Now you mentioned the unusual cocking indicator a picture would be nice to see it. You can add as many pictures as you want on Pigeonwatch as other like reeceknight have done.

Well after battling with all knobs switches and dials I was unable get the picture of the cocking indicator separately so I have deleted one of the pictures on the advert and the advert now shows the correct image.

For any sceptics - It is definitely a cocking indicator as it was tested with snap caps!

Sorry to be a pain but is that not a 686 as it has scroll engraving the 687s all had game engraving on ?

No its not a 686 - It has S687 on the bottom plate. The engraving is unusual as is the cocking indicator. I would not have advertised the wrong model!!

CaptC the cocking indicator is very unusual I spent a couple of hours looking for some info online and nothing. Friend has a 682Gold E with what can only be described as grade five woodwork Matt oiled and it has mechanical trigger not inertia as most, so there are some odd ones out there

CaptC the cocking indicator is very unusual I spent a couple of hours looking for some info online and nothing. Friend has a 682Gold E with what can only be described as grade five woodwork Matt oiled and it has mechanical trigger not inertia as most, so there are some odd ones out there

Well figgy join the search club! When I bought the S687 I also spent far too long trying to find some information in the cocking indicator. My theory is that as the gun was bought from a large estate the previous owner had the gun "customized?"