Nobel Number 80 & other bits

Hello, I've recently registered here because I found a few things that may be of interest to you guys.

While clearing out a loft I found a full tin of Nobel Number 80 Power (1lb / 454g) along with a bag of used Eley Grand Prix shells with some plastic wadding pieces. There is also a shell reloading press made by WJ Bowman & Sons.

I have no use for these, so if anybody is interested in buying them off me let me know.

They would have to be collected from Nottinghamshire, or I could deliver locally for the cost of fuel.

Thankyou in advance,

Mark.

It's surprising how much 80 & 82 there is still floating around considering how long ago it was available. I remember buying it for a £1 a tin back in about 1973. If I had known the future I would have stocked up a load but then that would have applied to all sorts of things that went out of fashion like British bikes and tractors and almost anything. Hindsight. But where would you stack it all and when would you sell the item's. Hindsight.