Clwyd Skeet Selection Shoots

discobob

Hi Everybody,

The Welsh inter-counties are on at the end of April, and I am Skeet Coordinator this year. I have scheduled the selection shoots for the following dates at FauxDegla shooting ground

11 March

18 March

25 March

The format will be 50 clays, best 2 scores to count from the 3 shoots, and you only need participate in two. It will be running alongside the existing Saturday Skeet club, which you can enter if you wish.

Usually, this is the only even that happens for Skeet at the county level in Clwyd but I am looking at getting some shoots going with neighbouring counties through spring and summer to try and build a strong team going forward.

Shooter of all levels and disciplines are welcome, please come along and support your local "county" team. I know that Clwyd as a county doesn't exist, but all shooters not associated with existing teams from North Wales are able to shoot for the team

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me either on this thread or via PM

Cheers

Steve