What should I do?

Shepe

So I got over to UKgun repairs tonight, and what can I say service there is second to none, a great genuine gunsmith workshop with really nice and helpful staff. Theres no question of where ill be going if I need any further work doing or am in the market for a new gun.

I now have a left handed stock on my gun and am looking forward to seeing how I shoot on Sunday!

rLu3mbp.jpg

So I got over to UKgun repairs tonight, and what can I say service there is second to none, a great genuine gunsmith workshop with really nice and helpful staff. Theres no question of where ill be going if I need any further work doing or am in the market for a new gun.

I now have a left handed stock on my gun and am looking forward to seeing how I shoot on Sunday!

rLu3mbp.jpg

That's a tidy looking bit of timber you have there. Enjoy!

Tidy indeed.

The most important thing with shotgun shooting is getting your eye right and gun fit. I'm quite short and have always struggled to shoot shotguns well. Getting the gun how you need it is a huge step and I'm sure your shooting will improve greatly once you've had some time to get used to it.

When I bought my drilling my gunsmith had a look at it, looked at me, and proceeded to put the gun on his bandsaw and take a good sized chunk off of it! I was sceptical at first but actually when I pick up the gun it just works. Most of my misses now are down to me not doing it enough and over thinking it. If something flushes from the hedge so it's just a gun up and shoot as fast as you can situation, I hit an awful lot of what I go for.