Webuyanycar.com

Old Boggy

I've used them twice. Once when my fuel pump started to go on my shogun (it was a 3.2 did version). I phoned and asked if they test drove the cars and they said no, so I then asked for their latest app so it was dark (winter), a old bloke come out and had a looksee, each time he went near some damage is quickly go "oh look at this scratch" and point out a lesser one. He was only using a mechanics strip torch.

Got a sensible price for it!

Then just used it to flog a C4 grand Picasso and got sensible cash for that too.

They aren't going to get you retail, but sometimes you'd feel too bad to pass on a heap to someone private.

They used to put their stuff through BCA auctions, Manheim tried to steal the contract so BCA bought the company (bit like the man with the razor). Their big advantage is they have a fantastic database of current auction prices. Bare in mind Glass's guide and cap use auction prices to collate their figures also so WBAC are ahead of the books.

Yes the men in the huts are incentivised to knock you down.

BCA is not a "nice" company.

My advise is try them out but don't burn any bridges until you've got the cash!!