Time to show ours,,,,,

JKD

Just thought I'd post a couple of pics of our [my Girlfriend's] Springers. Mainly to put a smile back on some gloomy faces :)

First off, the group photo.

693.jpg

"Can I have a go ?"

095.jpg

"No,,,, it's mine !"

113.jpg

"It's mine now !!!"

092.jpg

Cheers WelshMike :) That was my intention after a couple of 'downer' threads on here the last few days. Trying to look at the fun side of 'our' dogs :lol:

Fortune,,,, come on,,,,, you should know only the gaffer wears the ear defenders :yes:

Cheers WelshMike :) That was my intention after a couple of 'downer' threads on here the last few days. Trying to look at the fun side of 'our' dogs :lol:

Fortune,,,, come on,,,,, you should know only the gaffer wears the ear defenders :yes:

Achieved its objective 100% and made me smile. The second set of the pics are great as well. Is that tree still standing by the way? :lol::lol:

why let them share a football? Surely it'll end in tears one day with a bird?

Simon,,,, the man with his serious head on :lol: Loosen up chap ;) Their toys and stuff they share,,,, real things are all done separately with respect to all :yes: They're training up very well too,,,, cheers for the comment anyway and a pic just for you :good:

2014-03-28-406.jpg

Edited by JKD